Looking for a special Mother’s Day gift? Or want some quality mother/daughter time?
My course, You Are a Masterpiece, is on sale, now through Mother’s Day (May 14th) for only $48. This course is different than all my other art courses because it is also part Bible study. It was created specifically for women and teenage girls, however, we’ve had younger girls (and even teenage boys) participate in it. The feedback I’ve received has been wonderful!
You Are a Masterpiece has helped many realize their value and worth to God and has brought them freedom in certain areas of their lives.
Ephesians 2:10 (NLT) says,
“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”
You are God’s masterpiece. You are His finest, most beautiful work of art. He created you in His image. He created you perfect.
Several years ago, the Lord placed it on my heart to create this very art course. In fact, this was the first mixed media workshop I thought I’d do, but the Lord had other plans. Instead, as this course simmered on the inside of me, I began to create online art courses for kids, tweens and teens.
Most children and teens have no problem expressing themselves in creative ways. It’s only as we grow older, that we put away our creativity to become more “practical.” Sigh. I still have a couple more art courses that I want to do for kids, but my primary ministry is to women.
There are far too many women who:
- spend all their time caring for their family and homes, yet never take time for themselves to play
- are in desperate need of a creative outlet of their own
- need to learn to stop and enjoy the simple pleasures of making something with their own hands
Furthermore, other women:
- don’t know what to do with their lives, don’t know why they were created, and don’t know how to find out
- are depressed, because they believe they have messed up their lives and are of no further use to the Lord
- are hurting because they feel like they’re of no value whatsoever
My heart with this workshop is to help answer each of these needs.
This e-Course will be spread over four weeks, with detailed videos and supply lists of each project. It will also have the feel of a Bible study as well, with each week having a theme, scripture focus, and short devotional:
- Week One: You Are a Masterpiece – You are an exquisite work of art, carefully crafted, intricately detailed, uniquely you. God made you in His image. No matter who you are or what you have or haven’t done, you are a priceless treasure to the Lord. He loves and adores you.
- Week Two: For Such a Time as This – This is the moment for which you have been created. God has a specific purpose for your life. He prepared a plan and path for you before you were even born. Your life — and what you do with it — matters to God and others.
- Week Three: Discover God’s Plan for Your Life – Do you know what your God-given purpose is? If not, don’t worry. The Lord has made it easy for you to get on the right path to finding and fulfilling His plan for your life. And I will give you some guidelines to help you get on the path to discovering that plan.
- Week Four: Use Your Gifts to Bless Others – Your gifts are important. You have been blessed to be a blessing. Let your life SHINE everyday no matter what your circumstances are, no matter what you’re going through. Make it your aim, your great quest to love others and to use your giftings to help them.
Classes are fully available.
Register now and receive immediate access!
Having a creative outlet is a vitally important for us as women. Creating brings us tremendous joy. It allows us the freedom of self-expression. It offers us a sense of balance, stress-release, as well as improved health, and so much more.
This is a 4-week e-Course which means classes will be taught via videos in a private, password-protected site. You can watch them on your own time and adjust them to fit your schedule.
In this workshop, we will be exploring and experimenting with various art forms including:
- Acrylic painting
- Watercolor painting
- Chalkboard art
- Collage art
- Hand lettering
- Art journaling
- And MORE!
And because creating art is not limited to just drawing or painting, we will also make some easy and beautiful handmade crafts to keep for ourselves or to give away to others.
20 different art projects altogether!
Upon registration, you will receive a welcome PDF with further information about the classes, the link to the “classroom” and your personal password.
You can watch the videos and work on your art projects whenever you want and at your own pace. You will receive LIFETIME access to this course.*
Register today! All lessons are fully available for access.
On sale for 2 weeks only! = $48 for 20 lessons** (Regular price = $60 after May 14th.)
**In addition to the 20 lessons, there will be:
- a private Facebook group to share in
- a weekly devotion/Bible study
- weekly prompts and assignments
- extra videos and music
- printable images
- a list of some of my favorite resources for supplies
*For as long as I manage this site.
**Due to the nature of this e-Course product, there is no refund.
For more information or to view our FAQs, click here.
Alisha Gratehouse is an artist, art instructor, minister’s wife, and homeschooling mom of three. Her days are filled with creating, painting, writing, drinking lots of tea, laughing with (and at) her family, and spontaneously bursting forth into song. Alisha is the author of several books including, A Life That Flourishes.