Martin Luther once wrote,
“If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.”
Learning how to express the deepest thoughts and ideas of your heart through writing is one way in which you can cultivate your soul.
In this episode of the Creating a Life That Flourishes podcast, I talk about the beauty of the written word.
Listen to the podcast here on the site (or download it directly to your computer). Note: If you are reading this in a feed reader or via email, you will need to come to the site to see the audio player.
- A Charlotte Mason Companion, by Karen Andreola
- Invitation to the Classics, by Louise Cowan & Os Guinness
- “How to Blog”, by Amy Lynn Andrews
- “Raising a Writer” blog post
- Don’t forget that you can purchase my book, A Life That Flourishes, which we are using as an outline for this podcast for half off the regular price by entering the coupon code: podcast50.
- And you can still download the free art print, She Decided to Create a Life That Flourishes below:
Have you missed any podcast episodes? If so, click here to be taken to the entire list.
Alisha Gratehouse is an artist, art instructor, minister’s wife, and homeschooling mom of three. Her days are filled with creating, painting, writing, drinking lots of tea, laughing with (and at) her family, and spontaneously bursting forth into song. Alisha is the author of several books including, A Life That Flourishes.