Proverbs 10:14 (AMP) says, “Wise men store up knowledge [in mind and heart]…”
One vital way to cultivate your soul is to develop a “lifestyle of learning.” As Christians, we should be continually growing, changing and progressing “from glory to glory.” If we are not moving forward, then we will begin to stagnate.
In this episode of the Creating a Life That Flourishes podcast, I talk about the importance of personal growth.
Listen to the podcast here on the site (or download it directly to your computer). Note: If you are reading this in a feed reader or via email, you will need to come to the site to see the audio player.
- Seven Areas in Which You Should Continually Grow & Develop:
- Faith – your personal relationship with the Lord (see episodes 4, 5 & 6)
- Family – your most important earthly relationships: marriage, parenting, your home environment
- Focus – God’s plan for your life, your purpose, your passions, your calling, vocation, ministry or career
- Fitness – taking care of your body by developing a healthy lifestyle through whole foods and exercise
- Finances – getting & staying out of debt, creating multiple streams of income, etc.
- Friends – developing healthy relationships with others, loving, discipling, mentoring them & vice versa
- Fun – recreational activities, taking the time to enjoy life, rest & relaxation
- Seven Personal Growth Disciplines, by Brian Tracy
- Don’t forget that you can purchase my book, A Life That Flourishes, which we are using as an outline for this podcast for half off the regular price by entering the coupon code: podcast50.
- And you can still download the free art print, She Decided to Create a Life That Flourishes below:
Have you missed any podcast episodes? If so, click here to be taken to the entire list.
Alisha Gratehouse is an artist, art instructor, minister’s wife, and homeschooling mom of three. Her days are filled with creating, painting, writing, drinking lots of tea, laughing with (and at) her family, and spontaneously bursting forth into song. Alisha is the author of several books including, A Life That Flourishes.