The Reverend Billy Graham once said, “Women need time to cultivate their souls that, in turn, they may cultivate their children’s lives.”
In this episode of the Creating a Life That Flourishes podcast, I talk about the importance of making time to intentionally cultivate your soul.
Listen to the podcast here on the site (or download it directly to your computer). Note: If you are reading this in a feed reader or via email, you will need to come to the site to see the audio player.
- Questions to ask yourself:
- What does your soul long for?
- What things breathe life into your very being?
- What hobbies do you enjoy doing or would you enjoy doing?
- What gives you a deep sense of satisfaction?
- What fills your heart to the brim, then overflows it?
- What time of day could you snatch half an hour or more to grow in these areas?
- Don’t forget that you can purchase my book, A Life That Flourishes, which we are using as an outline for this podcast for half off the regular price by entering the coupon code: podcast50.
- And you can still download the free art print, She Decided to Create a Life That Flourishes below:
Have you missed any podcast episodes? If so, click here to be taken to the entire list.
Alisha Gratehouse is an artist, art instructor, minister’s wife, and homeschooling mom of three. Her days are filled with creating, painting, writing, drinking lots of tea, laughing with (and at) her family, and spontaneously bursting forth into song. Alisha is the author of several books including, A Life That Flourishes.