Subscribe Today & Receive the Flourishing Life Goal Planner for FREE!
“Write the vision and make it plain on tablets,
that he may run who reads it.”
~ Habakkuk 2:2
Do you have a clear vision for your future? How about a specific action plan to achieve your goals and live out your dreams?
The biggest difference between those who dream and those who actually achieve their dreams is a very basic habit: writing down one’s goals.
Studies have shown that those who write down their goals are fifty times more likely to achieve them as those who do not write them out.
But, just writing your goals down isn’t a magical charm that will make them all come true.
You must clearly define your goals, then break each goal down into smaller ones. Additionally, you must create a detailed plan and be consistent with habits that will help you achieve them.
In other words, cultivate and nurture daily habits that will create the life you want to live – a flourishing life!
If you need or want some guidance in determining specific, strategic goals that will align with your vision and priorities, and ultimately help you achieve your dreams, then I encourage you to download this planner
With it, you will learn how to:
- Determine your vision and priorities
- Review twelve essential areas of life and discover where change is needed (or required)
- Streamline these areas down to the top ten goals that you desire to achieve
- Choose a couple of key goals and one focus goal that, once achieved, will have the greatest positive impact on your life
- Evaluate each of these goals to determine what and how long it will take to accomplish each one
- Write out smaller, intermediate goals that are necessary to achieving the big ones
- Create a To Do List for each of the key and focus goals
- Incorporate a Dream Routine to ensure you live out your dreams