If you are a blogger (or customer who loves our courses) and would like to become a Flourish affiliate, then please sign up! Every time you sell one of our products (books or art courses) using your affiliate link, you will make 25% of the sale!
(Please Note: Affiliates are paid on or before the 10th of every month, and referrals have a 90-day cookie life.)
Art Courses for Kids, Tweens & Teens:
Art Courses for Women & Teen Girls:
Masterpiece Society Art Appreciation:
It’s easy to sign up:
Simply enter your email below to join our affiliate program and start earning money for every sale you send our way! Create your account, place your linking code into your website and watch your account balance grow as your visitors become our customers.
How Does it Work?
The process is very simple:
1. Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
2. The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
4. If the visitor orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored up to 90 days), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive commission for this sale.
5. Minimum payout balance is $25 for new affiliates.
Already an Affiliate?
Please visit the Affiliate Login page and enter your username and password to gain access to your account statistics, banners, linking code.
How to increase your income:
If you want to have a successful affiliate program, below are a couple of tips to help you increase your income with your affiliate links:
- Write a product review or evergreen post on your blog about how you include fine arts in your homeschool. Having a button on your sidebar will produce clicks but the more you talk about the product and mention it in different posts, the more purchases you will produce. (If you would like to review one of my products, please contact me here.)
- Use your affiliate links on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. If you want to promote a review or giveaway, link to your blog to increase your traffic. However, if you are not wanting to fill up someone’s feed with self-promotion when a new product or a special incentive sale, occasionally using just your affiliate link will secure you more clicks which can mean more sales.
- Use Instagram! Take a picture (or video) of you or your children creating art using one of my mixed media workshops.
- Share your children’s mixed media art pieces in a post or via social media.
- Mention my art courses in Facebook groups you are a part of. This is a highly effective way to promote your affiliate links. (Note: Make sure you disclose that you are an affiliate.)